بالعربي
start-head-1
start-head-1 mobile
V-home-1
V-home-2

Sunday, March 26, 2017

American Traveller: 6 reasons why Dahab is the best place to blog in the world

Break Team 0
Now you can write on Break. Click here for more details

Justin Mack is an American traveler, who sold everything he owned and began touring the world, in three years he visited 57 countries in different continents of the world, and he visited Egypt recently and fell in the magic of the city of 'Dahab'.  He wrote about this on his blog "true nomads", which means 'a true traveler'

6 reasons why Dahab is the best place to blog in the world.

Now I'm sitting on a hammock in front of the sea, contemplating the swimmers, happy, relaxed and satisfied, and thinking about the new blog I will write.  I'm in Dahab, Egypt, so I can write about anything, I can tell you about my crazy crossing across the Jordan border, I can put together words about my trip to the Bedouin camps, the mountain climb to St. Catherine, the camel safaris along the beaches, I can paint a picture about calm by describing my many scuba diving trips.

But all that fills my mind now, is to tell you how wonderful Dahab is, a place that can convince a bored traveler to stay for a long time. Could this be my new home?  Can I call Dahab “home”, or the closest thing to home to “travelers”?

To demonstrate what I am saying, to you and myself, I will give a list of reasons why I believe that traveling to Dahab can be the goal of every blogger.

  • warm:
I don't know about you, but as for me, I'd much rather move around in flip-flops and shorts, than be miserable in a huge jumpsuit.  Also, watching a bikini around you all day is definitely better!

  • cheap :
I now pay only $6 for a room no more than steps from the sea and pool, and literally, snorkeling is only 30 seconds from my room, what more could one want?  Cheap rooms, cheap diving and tours, everything is negotiable, one day I almost left my hotel for another hotel, the owner of the hotel stopped me, and in one minute he offered me the room at half price, so I stayed!  Visiting Egypt is something you should really do!

  • No tourists!
Because of the revolution and related matters, there are a lot of instructions from the foreign ministries warning against visiting Egypt, what does this mean for the people who come regardless of the warning?  It means that prices are low and can go down more by bargaining, when you are the only foreigner in town, everyone is vying to serve you.
  • Diving.. International!
One day I started diving here and I enjoyed it so much that I have not stopped diving since that day, everyone is talking about the “blue hole in Dahab” but honestly this is not even one of my favorite places here, my body almost wears out because of my repeated dives for thirteen times in the last ten days!  But I am very happy, diving is great, cheap, in warm and close water, what more can I ask?
  • Friendly people:
Because I used to travel alone for the past few years, I really appreciate the warm and friendly people which is something that Israel really lacks, in Israel all you hear about is the evil terrorists Muslims, now I'm here, the most welcome place in my life I've felt like a brother to them.  It may be hard to understand if you are not here, but it is easy to feel loved and welcome here, there are not many places I have visited in the world that I can say the same about, I would be sad to leave this place , if you leave at all!
  • No pressure!
This place oozes relaxation.  For a truly religious country, and as I do not belong to it, I have never noticed any transformational or proselytizing efforts, Muslims are much more different than I imagined.  Happy and simple.  They don't want to judge you, or curse you, the Qur'an recommends an open mind, which leads to a lot of discussions about life issues.

Egypt, Dahab in particular, was a pleasant surprise to me, and once again, I recommend you to try it for yourself
Now you can write on Break. Click here for more details
author
author-2 mobile
Next Article Previous Article

Comments

You can comment as Name/Url if you don't have account

توجد نسخة باللغة العربية. اذهب لبريك بالعربي

Copyrights © 2023 Break | Designed And Developed By HG 4 Design