بالعربي
start-head-1
start-head-1 mobile
V-home-1
V-home-2

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

As the first Celebrity to cross 400 million followers. Cristiano Ronaldo sends a message to his followers on Instagram

Break Team 0
Now you can write on Break. Click here for more details

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo sent a message of thanks to his fans after reaching 400 million followers on his Instagram account.

Ronaldo said in the video: Hello guys, 400 million followers, wow, now I can say sooooooo, what a moment for me, without you this would not have been possible, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart, keep it up, I will share my life and everything Something with you, because you deserve it, thank you very much, and let's add more 100 and 200 million, thank you


Now you can write on Break. Click here for more details
author
author-2 mobile
Next Article Previous Article

Comments

You can comment as Name/Url if you don't have account

توجد نسخة باللغة العربية. اذهب لبريك بالعربي

Copyrights © 2023 Break | Designed And Developed By HG 4 Design